PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR SHARE INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR ©DOA 2020
www.losclaveles.eu | firstname.lastname@example.org | Privacy statementThis website is hosted and managed independently views expressed are not necessarily shared by Wimpen
PRIVACY: Any data provided by users is deleted and not saved or shared.
JOIN THE DOA FACEBOOK GROUP
A warm welcome awaits, meet friendly like-minded owners, share your photos, tell others of your experience and get the latest news from the resort and other owners
JOIN OUR MAILING LISTJoin our mailing list and be the first to hear news and forthcoming important announcements
This is a PRIVATE mailing list and independent of both the Club and Wimpen
The Bar Claveles Team
TRAVEL TO CANARY ISLANDS
1. No predeparture test required if fully vaccinated but check with airline who may have their own rules.
2. Proof of double vaccination required. Download or request a letter from: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
3. Complete Spanish Health form no more than 72 hours before travelling: https://www.spth.gob.es
4. If unvaccinated, predeparture PCR test no more than 72 hours before travelling and proof of negative test required.
RETURN TO UK
IF FULLY VACCINATED
1. From 4 October no predeparture test required if vaccinated but check with airline who may have their own rules.
2. Complete Passenger Locator form within 48 hours before travelling. See https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk
3. Before travelling, book and pay for day 2 COVID-19 tests – to be taken after arrival in England
1. Take a pre-departure COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 3 days before you travel to England
3. Before travelling, book and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 tests – to be taken after arrival in England
After you arrive in England you must:
4. quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
5. take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8
6. You may be able to end quarantine early if you pay for a private COVID-19 test through the Test to Release scheme.
It is worth reading the UK Gov travel advice for new rules here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england#new-rules
Reception is able to assist with printing, return to UK requirements and answer any questions you may have.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so please check before travelling