PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR SHARE INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR ©DOA 2020
www.losclaveles.eu | firstname.lastname@example.org | Privacy statement
This website is hosted and managed independently views expressed are not necessarily shared by Wimpen
JOIN THE DOA
A warm welcome awaits, meet friendly like-minded owners, share your photos, tell others of your experience and get the latest news from the resort and other owners
Go to our Facebook
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Join our mailing list and be the first to hear news and forthcoming important announcements
This is a PRIVATE mailing list and independent of both the Club and Wimpen
Owner’s letter to the Club Chairman
An owner (name and address withheld) has written to Mr Fletcher and has given permission for his letter to be published here.
Perhaps other owners will feel inclined to write to him in a similar vein . . . . .
“Dear Mr Fletcher
Having just returned from a most enjoyable holiday in our owned weeks at Los Claveles, when we enjoyed many of the improvements at the resort, I felt obliged to share our feelings with you and your committee.
- We found the ‘cold calling’ from your committee to owners whilst on holiday at Los Claveles disgraceful and which left one female owner very close to tears.
- You communicate with me via email, the address for which is clearly male and yet opens with ‘Dear Ms xxxxxxxxxxx
- The invoices received from you don’t match the weeks we own, as is the case with a number of our friends who also own at Los Claveles.
- At the same time as we were in Tenerife we had friends staying at Sueno Azul whom we visited. On arrival we couldn’t help but be impressed with the obvious investment in the reception area, restaurant and bungalows. Speaking with a number of owners we heard no criticism of OnaWimpen.
- That stirred our interest to carry on to Los Gigantes and first visited Las Rosas. We toured the resort, spoke with owners and staff without hearing any criticism but just reports of ongoing improvements.
- Moving onto El Marqués we were welcomed into the restaurant where we enjoyed a lovely lunch and again speaking to owners and some long serving staff again with nothing but praise was forthcoming.
- OnaWimpen have to be respected for their management through unprecedented times of the pandemic ensuring the resort remains financially sound.
In 2015 we listened to your committee’s concerns but to date have seen little evidence to support them. Most of us haven’t the time or inclination to read, or understand, correspondence from you and personally we don’t associate with your seemingly aggressive and confrontational manner.
Conversely, the majority of correspondence we receive from Roger Barrow focuses on enjoying our holidays and furthermore we can associate with Snr Castro’s communication.
Please Mr Fletcher, give up this pointless confrontation, work with OnaWimpen and bring peace and enjoyment back to Los Claveles as is being enjoyed by the other OnaWimpen resorts in Tenerife. “
name and address withheld