1. Maintenance payments should not be made to the account controlled by the club, they should be paid to the Community account managed by WimPen.
2. Any payment made into the club account is not destined to the community funds where all community expenses are paid. This puts the use of your week at risk as established by the constitution and statutes.
3. The only administrator and manager of the Los Claveles Community is WimPen Leisure Management S.L through the management contract signed between the DOA and WimPen.
4. The Club do not provide or contract the necessary services for the maintenance of the site.
5. It is not necessary to prove your purchase is endorsed by the new trustee Hutchinson.
6. The Club cannot confirm and facilitate exchanges via RCI or DAE. This must be arranged via WimPen as long as maintenance payments to the Community are up to date.
7. The Club’s published resale list is inaccurate.
8. Any resale carried out by the club must be endorsed by the new Trustees and presented to WimPen for inclusion on the DOA Database.
9. For any resale, maintenance payments to the Community must be up to date to enable the new ownership to be verified.
10. The wonderful quality of the resort described by Mr Fletcher is entirely due to WimPen, the club have not paid a single Euro towards upkeep and improvements for the last seven years.
11. Changing the trustee of Los Claveles has nothing to do with the management and administration of Los Claveles
13. The Club Los Claveles Ltd. Website states: “all proceeds from its operations are re-investedback into the resort to build and maintain it.“ This is demonstrably untrue, as we all know, none of the money paid to Club Los Claveles Ltd finds its way to be invested in Los Claveles.
DON’T BE DECEIVED
As long as you are paying your fees to the community, your timeshare is safe and you can continue to enjoy your holidays.
We can’t say the same if you are paying Club Los Claveles Ltd